Friday, March 8, 2013

Easter Special

Until Easter, buy my first book, Disillusioned, and get Dissatisfied and Disarmed for the price of one book.

That's three books for the price of two.

To get the special, you must email me at seemoorelit@gmail.com so I can gift you the third book.

Also, the offer still stands: for anyone who agrees to review Disillusioned on the site on which he bought it, I will gift him the book.  Again, email me, and I will send you the book for free.  If you're interested, I'll even throw in a sneak peak for the first book of my next series.  The book is called Marissa, the story of a young woman who leaves home to pursue an education, but ends up caught in the racial and political chaos of 1920s St. Louis. It's a riot you won't want to miss.


No comments:

Post a Comment